Jennifer Kundrot, CFP®
After graduating with a degree in mechanical engineering, Jennifer had a successful 12-year actuarial career. She and her husband decided to take some time off to travel and enjoy life. Pivoting once more, she entered the financial planning profession to help people learn more about money and achieve their goals. She and her husband have one young daughter.
- Over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Certified Financial Planner® since 2017
- Joined Financially in Tune in May 2022
- Worked at a small firm in the Boston area for 8 years
- BS in Mechanical Engineering from Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries
- Certificate in Financial Planning from Boston University Center for Professional Education, Boston, MA
Personal, Volunteer, and Awards
- Jennifer loves to travel and explore new places.
- She also enjoys reading and is currently taking figure skating lessons with her daughter.
- Since April 2014, she has served as a Town Meeting Member.