We believe clients are served best by a well-diversified investment portfolio based upon their risk tolerance, financial plan and time horizon. Our portfolio designs incorporate:
- Diversification - globally (U.S. and international) and across asset classes (such as large and small companies)
- Risk reduction - determine appropriate stock/bond allocation to take on no more risk than is necessary to meet goals.
- Minimizing portfolio costs by using low-cost mutual funds and tax efficient index funds
- Asset location strategies to reduce your taxes
- Portfolio rebalancing and monitoring your investments to ensure they are on track with your strategy and adjust to your changing circumstances.