Jeanne Gibson Sullivan
Originally from Kansas City, MO, Jeanne now lives in Reading, MA with her husband. She has two grown sons (which explains her extensive research on how to save for and fund a college education). She is one of the few who truly enjoys country music in New England and has taken up cross-country skiing in an effort to actually look forward to being outside in the long, cold northern winter.
Jeanne is an occasional speaker and has been quoted in the press.
- Founded Financially In Tune in 2011
- Develops customized financial plans for each client based on the client’s goals and resources
- Determines investment allocation and fund selection, primarily using low cost index funds.
- Certified Financial Planner® since 1996
- 10 years as a Wealth Manager with an investment management firm in Boston
- 30 years experience in financial services includes roles in strategic planning and marketing for such firms as Fidelity Investments, Financial Research Corporation, Funds Distributor and American Express.
- BA in Economics with honors - Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA – 1979
- MALD (Master of Arts in Law and Diplomancy) with concentrations in International Economics and Business - Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University, Medford, MA
- Certificate of Completion in Financial Planning - Boston University, Boston, MA.
Volunteer, Press & Awards
Jeanne has volunteered in a number of financial literacy activities, such as presenting annually to seniors at Mount Holyoke College on basic financial planning issues, and speaking at the Boston Public Library Series, "Taking the Mystery out of Retirement."
Further, she has been selected by the Boston Globe to be the financial planner for several money makeovers. Jeanne was recognized for Excellence in Financial Planning at the 2015 Women in Finance Market Choice Awards held in New York City in December 2015. In the past, she has taught investments classes to students seeking to enter the financial planning profession.